Thursday 14 June 2007

Thursday Thirteen #66


Thirteen Reasons I Can't Do a Thursday Thirteen Today

1. I am still tired from all my travels.

2. My back hurts and I don't want to sit still long enough to write one.

3. I have to clean out my refrigerator and then load the dishwasher.

4. My dog needs a flea treatment.

5. I need to do laundry. 

6. We have no food so I must go to the grocery store.

7. I need to finish my letter to my pen-pal, Paris Hilton!
8. I can't think of anything to do a T13 about.

9. My hair needs to be washed.

10. I need to clean out my sock drawer.

11. I have the beginnings of a blister on my pinky finger and it hurts to type.

12. I just don't have the time today to think of 13 things to say.

13. I'll do a T13 next week, after all, next Thursday is another day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment