Thursday 21 June 2007

Thursday Thirteen #67



A Random T13

1. My orthopedist has released me and doesn't want to see me for two years!!! YEA!

2. Our DIL went to her doctor yesterday and little Zoe's heart is beating normally. Praise God.

3. The new season of "The Closer" started on Monday night. I love this show!

4. Last night I babysat for our DIL's three nieces, ages 12, 10 and 3. The three year old sat in my lap part of the evening and gave me some great hugs and kisses! You know I didn't like that!!

5. Hubby's back is getting better, little by little. God help me!!!

6. We finally got some much needed rain and we are very thankful. Today the sun is shining and the sky is blue and it is a gawgeous day!

7. DIL's parents are here....permanently!! Her father is going to be pastoring a Hispanic congregation and we are all happy they are here.

8. I heard Dennis Miller say this last night: "If Rosie O'Donnell becomes the host of 'The Price is Right' they will have to change the name to 'The Price is Left'!!! Now that's funny!

9. I am so distressed by the news of pregnant women missing from their homes. One was found murdered and the other has not been found. What is going on?

10. I am reading Mary Higgins Clark's latest book, "I Heard That Song Before". It's pretty good but not as good as her previous works.

11. We (the three girls and I) watched "Toy Story" and "Toy Story 2" last night. I had forgotten how much fun those movies were. I loved it!

12. Did you hear about the person who wanted to change their identity? The only problem was the identity they chose to be was "Herman Munster". Needless to say, that didn't last too long!!!

13. I can't think of anything else to say.....I am completely out of random ideas. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment