Friday 22 June 2007

Friday Feast - Have You Washed Your Hands???

Appetizer
Name a funny habit you have.
I talk to myself when I am alone. But my father told me it was OK as long as I didn't answer myself!!!!
Soup
If you could instantly know how to play a musical instrument, which one would you pick?
Piano. I took lessons for two years as a child but hated to practice and finally convinced my parents they were wasting their money! Now, I would love to be able to play.
Salad
How long is your hair?
Usually it is right below my ears. Right now it brushes my collar but it needs cutting!
Main Course
When was the last time you forgave someone, and who was it?
Probably my hubby for some silly something!!
Dessert
What is your favorite kitchen appliance?
My George Foreman Grill. I love, love, love it! It is great for cooking stuff for two people.

No comments:

Post a Comment