Thursday 28 June 2007

Thursday Thirteen #68


Thirteen Things I Would Like to Do


1. Get an RV and travel across the country with our family. We are already talking about doing this.

2. Have a get together of the blogger gals on the east coast. Wouldn't that be FAB!! Anyone want to organize that????

3. Lose these blooming 50 pounds!!!

4. Bounce my granddaughter on my knee.......I will in September
 after she is born !

5. Get caught up on laundry and clean out the closet so it all fits!!

6. Have a family reunion for my Dad's side of the family. We haven't all gotten together in a while and I think we need to.

7. Take my mom to see my cousin, Freida in Mississippi. Freida is the daughter of my mom's older sister. They are very close and haven't seen each other in a while.

8. Go back to NYC and stay long enough to see a couple of plays and do some shopping! Maybe even stand outside the GMA studios with a goofy sign and wave!

9. Get a full body massage. I could REALLY use one.
10. Go back to Ireland and then to Scotland. Ireland is SO beautiful and I want to go to Scotland because my ancestors came from there.

11. Have my 'waddle' removed. (Definition: the floppy skin below my chin!!)

12. Go to Australia. We have friends there and I would love to go see them.

13. Learn to belly dance. Hah! Gotcha.........I just threw that one in for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment