A weekly meme for giving thanks and/or for noting important events in our lives.
1. This week we found our that the heart of our soon to be born granddaughter, Zoe, is beating normally. We thank God for that and for those of you who were praying with us!
2. On the other hand my mother in law was told she has Parkinson's. However, it is mild and the doctor thinks will be easily controlled with medication. We are thankful to know the cause of her symptoms.
3. Hubby is still struggling with back pain. His body is telling him to de-stress! He is taking most of July off so hopefully that will do as much as anything to heal his back. PRAY!!!!
4. I find myself in disbelief that another pregnant woman has been murdered by the man in her life. How can a man kill his unborn child? Evil is alive and well.
5. We received some much needed rain and we are thankful. We need more. We are in a terrible drought.
6. I watched a news story about one of our local young men who just returned from duty in Afghanistan. He is an attorney and went there to help establish a new court system. His family were members of our church when he was young and it was so wonderful to see what a fine young man he has become and to hear of the wonderful things he did for the children of Afghanistan.
7. On a lighter note, poor Paris Hilton can't seem to find anyone to interview her when she gets out of jail. Isn't that a shame??