Friday 25 May 2007

Check it Out!!!


Jennifer of .....a work in Progress tagged me for this and so I thought I would give it a try. It is supposed to increase readership so I hope it works. The five sites I listed as "Enjoyable Finds" are the five people I am tagging for this. I hope you will participate....let me know if you do! Copy EVERYTHING below and paste into a new post and move my five 'finds' to oldies and add your 'five finds' and that's all there is too it.


“~Start Copying Here~” and copy all the things listed without removing the links (Of course, the train would be no use without those links) Move all the sites labeled "Enjoyable finds" to the list labeled “Oldies”. Add 5 sites that you want to include in the train under Enjoyable Finds and make their “Visit My Site” link like this:http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect? along with this add the url of the blog you are choosing example: (This is my blog that I'm using as the example)
http://redirect.alexa.com/redirect?lathemlunacy.blogspot.com then invite them to join the train. Visit all the listed sites using the "Visit My Site" link. Make sure to go to Alexa and see your blog rankings:-).


Enjoyable finds:
Yellow Rose's Garden: Visit my site!

Lazy Daisy: Visit my site!

Learning for Lifetime: Visit my site!
The Median Sib: Visit my site!

Blue Star Chronicles: Visit my site!

Oldies:
Richardson Zoo: Visit my site!

Cozy Reader: Visit my site!

Life is Just a Bowl of Cherries: Visit my site!

Low Carb Lollygagging: Visit my site!


Sarch's Blog: Visit my site!
Writer's Cramps II ~ visit my site!

Quilly's Quips ~ visit my site!

... a work in progress ~ visit my site!

Lifecruiser ~ visit my site!

Ever After... My Way ~ visit my site!

Insanity Prevails~"Visit my site"

My Romantic Home~"Visit my site"

fairiebees~"Visit my site"

Exceedingly Mundane~"Visit my site"

Smokey Mountain Breakdown~ "Visit my site"
Kaliblue - Visit My Site

Just me shann - Visit My Site

Tigger Bob's- Visit My Site

Star8278- Visit My Site

Asara Dragon- Visit My Site

A Little Piece Of Me - Visit My Site

The Rocky Mountain Retreat - Visit My Site

Scrappin…with life in this New Year of 2007 - Visit My Site

Rhonda's Blog - Visit My Site

Skittles' Place - Visit My Site

Cruftbucket- Visit My Site 

Goldercoaster - Visit My Site 

ComedyPlus - Visit My Site 

eJabs- Visit My Site UntwistedVortex - Visit My Site 

The Chronicles of My Life - Visit My Site 

I am Who I am - Visit My Site WebStyle - Visit My Site 

Endangered Spaces - Visit My Site 

CoolAdzine for Marketers - Visit My Site 

Rinsem’sRink - Visit My Site 

Sean’s Ramblings - Visit My Site 

MacBros Place - Visit My Site 

Can’t Coach That - Visit My Site 

Critical Assumption - Visit My Site 

Foreign Perspectives - Visit My Site 

Carl Pei - Visit My Site 

Swapw - Visit My Site 

Life of a School Bus Driver - Visit My Site 

Tamiki - Visit My Site 

Bobs’ Reformat This - Visit My Site 

Shawn Knight - Visit My Site 

Kelly Cho - Visit My Site 

JohnChow dot com - Visit My Site 

DoshDosh.com- Visit My Site 

Jane May Blogs - Visit My Site Ms. Danielle - Visit My Site 

Stock Trading 101 - Visit My Site 

Ed Lau - Visit My Site Derrich.com- Visit My Site

Nate Whitehill - Visit My Site

Gary Lee - Visit My Site 

MakeMoney Online with a 13-year Old - Visit My Site
~End Copying~

No comments:

Post a Comment