Sunday 20 May 2007

Sunday Seven #16


A weekly meme for giving thanks and/or for noting important events in our lives. If you want to join in click here.


1. What a wonderful Saturday we had. We sat on the porch with our son and DIL and enjoyed the beautiful weather together. It was great. Then we had lunch together. Can't beat that! 

2. We had dinner with friends on Friday night at a wonderful restaurant, Pasta Bella. The food was FABULOUS and the laughter and visit with friends was even better.
 

3. As you can read in the previous post, I was honored to be a part of a very special ceremony for a dear person. What a blessing it was for me. I will never forget it.
 

4. Hubby and I watch "The Pursuit of Happyness" the other day. What a great movie. Will Smith's performance was amazing and his little boy was SUCH a cutie. We enjoyed watching it together in the comfort of our own home.


5. I am extremely thankful for air-conditioning. Since I have "my own private summers" it is a very welcome and necessary device!!!

6. My sweet husband gave me some money for Mother's Day and told me to have fun......and I have. I have bought a few pieces of clothing for the summer. What a sweetheart! 

7. I was in the grocery store the other day and I was standing in the check out line and thinking about how sore my knees were after walking all over the store. Just then a gentleman in a wheel chair powered with a mouth control stick came by me. He smiled at me and I returned the smile. Suddenly, my knees didn't hurt quite as badly as before. I have much for which to be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment