Sunday 27 May 2007

Sunday Seven #17


A weekly meme for giving thanks and/or for noting important events in our lives.


1. I had a wonderful evening Friday with my friend Julie. We went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory (YUM) and then to see "Waitress". What a fun movie. Very well acted and FUNNY! I recommend it highly. I am thankful to have friends.

2. My sweet husband is preaching on Sunday Morning and I am looking forward to hearing him. Since he has not been pastoring a church I have not gotten to hear him as often and I miss it.

3. We attended the wedding of a dear friends' son on Saturday. We have know the son since he was born and he has become a fine young man who is pursuing a call to ministry. We felt so proud of him as we watched him take a wife. What a blessing.

4. I got to feel my grandbaby move Saturday. It was so exciting. What a miracle it is! 

5. School is out for the summer and I am happy for the teachers and the students. I know the teachers need the rest and the students need a break. Having taught myself, I have a great deal of respect for those who teach. It is a job that pays far too little in my opinion.

6. I am thankful for "Breath Rite Strips". Now that I am using them, I sleep better and my husband says my 'purring' is not as bad as it used to be!!

7. We had our son and DIL over on Saturday evening for dinner. It is so nice to have them close and be able to eat together occasionally.

No comments:

Post a Comment