Wednesday 30 May 2007

Getting to Know Me.........

I was reading my favorite blogs this morning and found this at Melli's place (Insanity Prevails). I decided to play along and answered the questions about her in her comments and then posted it here to see if you would play too! It's fun and a good way to learn something about each other!



How well do you know me? 
(if you read my blog at all regularly, you know me pretty well!)

My name:
 
Summarize me in three words:
 
Where did we meet:
 
Take a stab at my middle name:
 
How long have you known me:
 
When is the last time that we saw each other:
 
Do I drink:
 
Am I happy:
 
Am I a good person:
 
What was your first impression upon meeting me/seeing me:
 
What’s one of my favorite things to do:
 
Am I funny:
 
How do you make me smile:
 
What’s my favorite type of music:
 
Have you ever seen me cry:
 
Can I sing?:
 
What is the best feature about me:
 
Am I shy or outgoing:
 
Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:
 
Do I have any special talents:
 
Would you call me preppy, average, sporty, punk, hippie, glam, nerdy, snobby, or something else (what):
 
What is my favorite food:
 
If there was one good nickname for me, what would it be:
 
What’s your favorite memory of me:
 
What is my worst habit:
 
Have you ever had a dream about me? If so, what?:
 
If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is the one thing I would bring?
 
Are we friends?:
 
Do I believe in God?
 
Am I family oriented?
 
Who is my best friend?
 
Will you repost this so I can do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment