Thursday 17 May 2007

Friday Feast - Ya'll Come!


Wanna play? Click here!

Appetizer
List 3 emotions you experienced this week.
Love, sadness and joy
Soup
Name a car you’d love to have.
If money were no object I would love a jag convertible!!!

Salad
Describe your typical morning routine.
I usually get up between 6am-7am and, if I don't have anywhere to go, I stumble into the kitchen and make coffee and some breakfast. My DH and I sit down in our comfy chairs and watch Good Morning America. Boring, huh!!!!
Main Course
Have you ever emailed someone famous? If so, who, and what did you say to them? Did they reply?
No, no one famous necessarily but I have emailed one of my favorite authors and she emailed me back. We actually emailed back and forth a few times. That was really kewl!
Dessert
Do you listen to podcasts? If so, which ones?
Nope, I don't!

No comments:

Post a Comment